saboteur at BORCIM.WUSTL.EDU saboteur at BORCIM.WUSTL.EDU
Fri Feb 24 17:34:25 EST 1995

>Can someone here enlighten me some important references on how TCR was
>hunted at the very biginning? i.e., how and by what experiment did people
>realize that the heterodimetric T-cell receptor was the surface receptor
>to recognize foreign antigens by T lymphocytes?
>Thanks in advance.
>Dr.Ding Ming
>University of Wisconsin-Madison

Mark Davis used subtractive cloning to obtain the first TCR sequences.
Kappler & Marrack followed using biochemical approaches.

Brett Lindenbach
Lucille P. Markey Student in Human Pathobiology
Program in Immunology
Washington University - St Louis
brett at