Research on Hemophilia protein vWF

Tue Feb 21 05:21:03 EST 1995

I am currently a student, under a research  project,  a have been
assigned a project to develop a ELISA assay for measuring plasma vWF
level. vWF is a key protein in haemostasis, deficiency in this protein
results in bleeding disorder.

I am looking for any data on an elisa system previously developed or any
other revelant information related my field of research.

I am also looking for the ftp site or address of the National Hemophilia
Foundation, does anyone know where I can obtain some information
regarding this genetic disease ?

ANy help would be greatly appreciated...

Nicholas .