Immunology postdoc/Boston

david sherr dsherr at bu.edu
Wed Jan 4 16:35:33 EST 1995

	I am looking for a cellular immunologist to fill a postdoctoral
position in my laboratory at the Boston University School of Medicine. This
poistion is available immediately and involves cellular and molecular
approaches to the study of Fas and Fas ligand in apoptosis and negative T cell
selection. Applicants must be citizens of the U.S. or permanent residents of
Puerto Rico. Please mail C.V. to: Shyr-Te Ju, Ph.D., Arthritis Center, Boston
University School of Medicine, 71 East Concord St., Boston, MA, 02118 or
E-mail to: jushyrte at acs.bu.edu (note different address than posting).