Grateful Med

JAF at UNCVX1.OIT.UNC.EDU JAF at UNCVX1.OIT.UNC.EDU
Fri Jan 13 09:11:05 EST 1995

GM is much cheaper than buying the programs if used moderately.  Until we
got medline seaching on campus for free, we used gm exclusively.  Average
cost was aboutUS$150-200/year, with the datbase updated monthly.
Jeff Frelinger