Primary cell cultures

Jane E B Harrison JEB.Harrison at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Jan 27 00:35:05 EST 1995

Help!

I am trying to do primary cell cultures of brain cappilary endothelial
cells (BBB) and aortic endothelial cells (control).  I have methods, but
need some advice on technical deatils.

Is there anyone out there who is expert in these sorts of cultures and has
the time to email me as an advisor on these cultures.

If anyone knows of the traps for young players of the standard methods for
isolating these cells, this young plAyer would like to hear from them
before I have to find out all the traps by painful experience.

Thanks in advance.  virtual chocolate fish to all respondees.

JAne

--
Jane E B Harrison                     "Science is like being God-
Medical School                        only I have time and budget constraints"