T. J. Murphy medtjm at
Thu Jul 6 18:19:13 EST 1995

In article 1 at, Philip Ledger <100427.3154 at CompuServe.COM> writes:
>That's like asking Pepsi for some Coca Cola!  No wonder they were no

Being a bit out of the loop in this area, I hadn't realized that.
You'd think someone at Coca Cola U would know better!

For anyone interested, contact Ms. Joy Linsley at Fujisawa USA at
                800-727-7003, ext 8617.
She's been extremely kind in providing a sample of FK506.

My thanks to those in the Newsgroup who helped me out.

TJ Murphy
Asst. Professor
Dept of Pharmacology
Emory University School of Medicine