Need Monoclonal Antibodies

Giri Shivaram 5431kumarv at
Tue Jul 18 14:30:30 EST 1995

I need monoclonal antibodies specific for the A and B blood group
antigens. Need either pure antibodies or ascites (preferable if it
is IgG). Can't use commercial blood bank reagents. Send all info. to:

                     Brian Curtis              
                     Brian_C at BCSEW.EDU


Brian Curtis
Blood Center of Southeastern Wisc.

More information about the Immuno mailing list