Glutathione S-transferase antibodies

WILLIS at BCRSSU.AGR.CA WILLIS at BCRSSU.AGR.CA
Sat Jul 29 14:02:06 EST 1995

Hello:

	I would be interested in hearing any suggestions anyone
might have on increasing the immunogenicity of Glutathione S-
transferase (GST). I have affinity column purified the protein
from my subject (codling moth), immunized once with Freund's
complete and boosted once with Freund's incomplete (i.m).
	Polyclonals were tested in ELISAs and Westerns against
both purified GST and total codling moth proteins but did not
react. I plan to use the polyclonals to screen a cDNA expression
library.
	I would appreciate any suggestions (or anti-GST antibodies)
anyone would care to provide. Thanks in advance. Les.

Les Willis
Agriculture Canada
Summerland, B.C.
Willis at BCRSSU.AGR.CA