Grad School Search

Bill Lee leew at wadsworth.org
Tue Jun 6 07:46:12 EST 1995

In article <3qv4h1$t8c at usenetw1.news.prodigy.com> MZPN67A at prodigy.com (Lawrence Chen) writes:
>From: MZPN67A at prodigy.com (Lawrence Chen)
>Subject: Grad School Search
>Date: 5 Jun 1995 14:32:01 GMT

>I am looking graduate programs in molecular biology, immunology, or
>biomedical research.  Please recommand schools I should consider applying.

Consider the Department of Biomedical Sciences in the School of Public Health
at the University at Albany (SUNY).  We have strong programs in all of the
above areas.  The resources and core facilities are extensive at the cost is
not limiting.  In particular, our Immunology and Infectious Diseases Program
is broad, with expertise in microbial pathogenesis and in practival problems
in TB and HIV research.  Also, we have strong studies in the immunobiology of
immunologic memory, T and B cell function, superantigen biology and MHC
(selection and processing) biology.

For more information contact:  Caitlin Reid at the Dept of Biomedical
Sciences, 518-473-7553  or Caitlin.Reid at wadsworth.org