\

David Peritt Peritt_d at a1.mscf.upenn.edu
Mon Jun 12 08:29:44 EST 1995

In article <upperman.802740134 at njmsa> Jeffrey Upperman,
upperman at njmsa.UMDNJ.EDU writes:
>does anyone have a protocol for loading human neutrophils with
>chromium-51?  and, what kind of cpm values do you get from your loaded
>neutrophil sample?  thanks in advance for sharing this information.

I have never loaded PMNs but have labeled just about every other cell
type including SRBCs which is a sack of hemaglobin.  They all label fine.
 Remember the mechanism is simple diffusion into the cell then binding to
intracellular proteins.  So PMNs should be fine.  I would do a 1 hour
pulse at 37C for PMNs.