Does anyone have an IL12 monoclonal?

Alan Lyons lyons at cyclid.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 26 10:14:51 EST 1995

I would like to here from anyone who has raised monoclonal antibodies
against IL12, or who knows of somebody who has. Perhaps we can come to
some arrangement with the cloned hybridoma which is secreting the
anti-IL12 antibody.

If you think you can help then please get in touch.

Thanks,

Kendall Morrison.

E-mail to:   kendall at cyclid.demon.co.uk

   \\    //          Alan Lyons           \\    //
    \\  // Email  lyons at cyclid.demon.co.uk \\  //
      ||        Tel.   01753 534655          ||
      ||        Fax.   01753 536632          ||
      ||      Molecular Biology Dept.        ||
      ||      Celltech Therapeutics plc.     ||