case studies needed

s3400270 at s3400270 at
Fri Mar 3 11:01:39 EST 1995

Im am looking for assistance concerning the case studies of the the immuno-
deficiency disease called WEGNERS GRAHULO MOTOSIS.  My mother in law has
this ailment and is in declining health as a result.  Doctors in our area
can only provide limited resources about the disease.  We know what it
attacks and destroys and how to treat it, but we don't know the actual
survival rates and experiemces of peole who have ahd this ailment.
My mother in-law is now suffering from a deep depression which can be
linked to the disease.  Any information whether it being good or bad would be
very much appreciated.

Please e-mail direct to  s3400270 at

Thanks  Andrew Evans, Laurentian University