flow cytometry software wanted

Jorg Kirberg kirberg at bii.ch
Tue Mar 7 11:38:18 EST 1995

In article <3j72cc$1j4 at ipg>, Alasdair Heads <a.heads at umds.ac.uk> wrote:

> We run a Coulter Epics XL and a BD Facscan for transplant associated
> work, but lack a programme for off-line analysis. Our Coulter rep
> tells us that a programme called WINMDI is available from Purdue
> Uni., but has'nt been able to give us an exact location. I've looked
> there, but to no avail. If anyone knows the whereabouts of this or a
> similar programme, please e-mail me.

Dear Alasdair,

the WinMDI program you will get via FTP from:

The program is quite nice for analysing data from Coulter (much better
than their own Elite program) but here we still prefer the LysisII from

Joerg Kirberg                     EMAIL: kirberg at bii.ch
Basel Institute for Immunology    FAX:   41-61-605 13 72
Grenzacherstr. 487                PHONE: 41-61-605 12 77 (lab)
CH-4005 Basel