flow cytometry software wanted

txpljfg at uabcvsr.seas.ucla.edu txpljfg at uabcvsr.seas.ucla.edu
Wed Mar 8 12:23:12 EST 1995

A free flow cytometry program that works pretty well on windows based
PCs can be found at the following URL:

http://flowsun.salk.edu/software.html

The author has just released beta version 2

Josiah (Jos) Wedgwood
(wedgwood at msvax.mssm.edu) wrote:
>   We have been using a program called WinList from Verity Software and
> are very please with it.  It is Windows based and accepts files in the
> format BD uses.  (I don't know about Epics.)  The software is expensive
> (about $3000) but has the advantage of working on 386/486 PCs.  Verity's
> phone number is 207-729-6767.
>   If you find a reasonable free-ware product.  Please post.
>           Jos Wedgwood (Wedgwood at MSVAX.MSSM.EDU)
>           Mount Sinai School of Medicine

James F. George, Ph.D.              Transplantation Immunology Laboratory
Department of Surgery               *Please sign your organ donor card*
University of Alabama at Birmingham
205-934-4261 voice
txpljfg at uabcvsr.cvsr.uab.edu