Amplification of monoclonal by passage through mice

Sansana Sawasdikosol Sansan_Sawasdikosol at dfci.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 14 16:22:27 EST 1995

In article <3k2v2k$g8n at newsbf02.news.aol.com>
jlttyner at aol.com (JLT Tyner) writes:

> Try subcloning by limiting dilution to isolate a
> homogeneous and higher producing clone.
This is an excellent suggestion.

> does anyone know of a better method of concentrating our antibody?
An inexpensive method to concentrate Ab is to use saturated amonium
sulfate solution to precipitate antibody, dialyze it and then purify it
on a protein A column.  This procedure is in Harlwo et al as well.

The expert you want to talk to in your area isDr. Richard Goldsby at
Amherst College.  His number is (413) 542-2045.  Unfortunatly, he is on
sebatical at MIT now.  However, you can reach him at (617)258-5175 if
the sub-cloning does not produce a better producer.

Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
44 Binney Street, Rm. D1724
Boston, MA  02115
Phone # (617) 632-2088