Amplification of monoclonal by passage through mice
jlttyner at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 23:25:29 EST 1995
Several questions come to mind:
1) What is the tissue culture production level detected? (ug/ml)
2) What is the ascites production level? (mg/ml)
3) What is the required concentration for your experiment? v. important!
If this is too high, it may not be feasible.
4) What is the origin of the mAb hybridoma? (ie: mouse x mouse)
5) Is it a heterohybridoma? (ie: hamster x mouse)
6) What is the isotype? (At this point we all assume IgG)
7) I agree with harvard, ammonium sulfate is good, but add it slowly.
More information about the Immuno