plant monoclonal antibodies

bipin dalmia dalmiabk at
Wed Mar 15 12:28:53 EST 1995

In article
<Pine.A32.3.91.950314154701.54672A-100000 at> Agnieszka
Szczepek, aszczepe at GPU.SRV.UALBERTA.CA writes:
>If you could give me your address I would send you all the papers I have
>about that topic: two months ago I've had a seminar on "molecular
>based mostly on work of Dr.M.Moloney from the University of Calgary in
>Alberta, Canada. Not only antibodies but also cytokines (!!!!) can be
>in plants. Imagine watering your IL-1 plant in the morning.....

hello: could you please send me the references too. i couldnot e-mail you
because of some problem with my computer. just the bibliographic
references by e-mail would be fine. my address is dalmiabk at
or if you prefer to send the papers my address is:

bipin dalmia
pioneer hi-bred 1004
johnston, ia 50131

thanx. bip