MONOCLONAL ABS PRODUCTION IN PLANTS

Agnieszka Szczepek aszczepe at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Thu Mar 16 17:50:48 EST 1995

For all of you who were interested in references for"molecular farming" -
here they are:
1. Van Rooijen, G.J.H., M.M.Moloney, Plant seed oil-bodies as carriers
for foregin proteins; BioTechnology 1994
2.Sjimons, Pc.C., et al, Production of correctly processed human serum
albumin in transgenic plants;1990, BioTechnology 8:273-221
3.Hiatt, A., and J.K.C.Ma Monoclonal antibody engineering in plants;
1992, FEBS letters 307: 71-75
4. Hiatt, a. et al, Production of antibodies in transgenic plants, 1989,
Nature 342:76-78
5. Bird, R.E., et al, Single-chain antigen binding proteins, 1988,
Science, 242:423-426

There is more papers about that subject but these are good to start with.

I apologize for not sending the papers to all who requested them
but I am just a simple grad student and don't have funding for such a
volume of international correspondence (I did not expect such a great
answer from SO MANY of you!!!!)

Cheers,

Agnieszka

Agnieszka J. Szczepek
Dept. Experimental Oncology
#2307, CCI, 11560 University Avenue, University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB, T6G 1Z2, Canada
tel.:(403) 492-4722/ 492-5311