Looking for article

collins%xtal220 at HARVARD.HARVARD.EDU collins%xtal220 at HARVARD.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Mar 23 16:30:30 EST 1995

>I'm looking for an article in either Nature or Science (I think it
>was?!?) which showed that APCs could present lipid molecules to T-cells.
>From what I remember the lipids were from Mycobacterium (I think!!).
>Does anyone know the reference?
>Please post the response....
>Thanxxxxxxxx.............Big Time

Dear GV, The reference is

Beckman,EM et al. Nature (1994) 372, 691-694
There was also a news and views.

Evan is in Michael Brenner's lab at Harvard Medical School.
The molecule is CD1b and presents lipids from mycobacterium tuberculosis.

Edward J. Collins
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
Harvard University				        @@***@@
7 Divinity Ave					       @@@@*@@@@
Cambridge, MA 02138         			        @@===@@
phone (617)495-5043                                     =======
fax   (617)495-9613                                     / \ / \
e-mail collins at xtal220.harvard.edu                     /   +   \