Anti-adhesion antibodies

Robert C. Newton Robert_C._Newton at dmpcfc.com
Fri Mar 24 07:24:34 EST 1995

Does anyone know of a good source of antibodies to either alpha v or beta 3
integrin chains?  I am looking for antibodies that will effectively block in
an adhesion assay.  While I am on the subject has anyone else had problems
with inconsistency using the commercial LM609 antibody in adhesion assays?
Why does the literature report needing 500 ug/ml of antibody to block
adhesion when, by FACS, saturation of binding is reached at 1 ug/ml?  Thanks
in advance for any feedback or input.
Bob