Epidemiology of a tattoo needle?

Camilla Cracchiolo camilla at primenet.com
Sat Mar 25 05:54:40 EST 1995

Quimica (Proteios at indirect.com) wrote:
: > Franklin
: Oh yeah, the risks are controlled by auto-clave. Any even remotely
: respectible tatoo shop will make mention of the fact they use an
: auto-clave. : --

What?  I don't know much about tattooing but you mean a system of
disposable needles hasn't been devised for use by tattoo artists?
I personally would not rely on autoclaving used needles of any kind...

           Camilla Cracchiolo, RN   camilla at primenet.com

        Shrine of the Cybernetic Madonna BBS  213-766-1356
"The board that Hates Rush Limbaugh *and* Newt Gingrich With A Passion"