Glycoprotein analysis kits

Miroslaw Kata mbioekol-v1 at macpost.lu.se
Sat Mar 25 10:52:39 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.950314171904.23532B-100000 at lab1>, Huseyin
Kucuktas <kucukhu at mail.auburn.edu> wrote:

>         Hello,
>
>         I am planning to use glycoprotein detection/differentation kits
> to analyze a glycoprotein from a virus.
>
>         How efficent they are working?
>         How much glycoprotein I should use?
>         Any other comments...
>
> Any kind of reply would be appreciated!

Hello

I'm using O-GlcNAc detection kit from Oxford GlycoSystem, but I have many
prblems with it, but unfortunalelly I haven't heard about other company
with sell similar kits.
Try contact:  Oxford GlycoSystem
               tel.+44 (0) 235 553066
               fax.+44 (0) 235 554701

If you have more question about O-GlcNAc contact:

Miroslaw Kata
mbioekol-v1 at macpost.lu.se