INFO needed on immunology. See hot new textbook!

Tom Thatcher ttha at
Thu Mar 30 11:04:14 EST 1995

>In <3kljni$83j at> ajmst37 at writes:

>>I am a sophmore in college studying biology, and was wondering about a possible
>>future in immunology.  Could anyone tell me if the field of immunology is
>>strictly research, and how much schooling one would need for it?

Check out the September 1993 issue of Scientific American (any good
library should have it).  It's a special immunology issue with
great articles on basic concepts, relationship to current medical
problems, great diagrams for the non-expert.

Tom Thatcher                          | You can give a PC to a Homo habilis,
University of Rochester Cancer Center | and he'll use it, but he'll use it
ttha at           | to crack nuts.