Cytokine species-specificity

davis at wehi.edu.au davis at wehi.edu.au
Tue May 30 11:07:12 EST 1995

I am interested in compiling a list of the species-specificity of
various cytokines.  For some, this information is relatively easy
to obtain, such as for IL-1, IL-2, IL-4, GM-CSF or G-CSF.  For
others, particularly some of the newer chemokines, it is next to
impossible.

I would be grateful if anybody who is interested in this could send
me the appropriate information, ie whether a given human cytokine
is active across species and on which species it acts.  I will of
course post this list on this newsgroup with the appropriate
acknowledgments.  Please make sure you include the relevant
reference.

Reply by e-mail please to save bandwidth.

Ian Davis                                            davis at licre.ludwig.edu.au
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
Melbourne Tumour Biology Branch.