antigen presentation and enhancing antibody

Roberto Puzone puzone at
Fri Nov 3 07:21:56 EST 1995

I am a phisics who loves immunology, so be patient please.

I read your discuss and would reask about presentation of MHCI molecules
on tumoral cells.
It is relative to why can't work a therapy based on some kind of
pesonalized vaccine against methastatic cells.
Someone even said me that methastatic cells have no more MHC exposition at
all. I can't easily find such infos.
Can someone explain this and eventually add other reasons why personalized
vaccine don't work (or what proofs have been done?)