Protein Sequence Analysis

David Tak Yan Yu dtyyu at
Mon Nov 6 19:49:15 EST 1995

If you get into the internet Netscape you can get into several sites where
such analysis can be carried out.  I think it is not necessary to buy those
softwares any more.
David Yu

In article <Efrain-0611951239410001 at>
Efrain at (Efrain Gonzalez) writes:>From: Efrain at
(Efrain Gonzalez)>Subject: Protein Sequence Analysis