Chemiluminescent substrate references.

Pierce Chemical Co PierceChem at
Sun Nov 19 13:05:04 EST 1995

We are trying to build a reference list on one of our newest products,
the SuperSignal CL-HRP chemiluminescent substrate for western blot.
If you have published a paper using our new product, and mentioned
that fact in the "Materials and Methods" section, please send us
a copy of the paper and we will send you a T-shirt as thank you.
Send your paper to:
Mark Reichardt - Manager of Technical Assistance,
Pierce Chemical Co, PO BOX 117, Rockford IL 61105, USA
Phone: 1-815-968-0747    Fax: 1-815-968-7316
E-mail: PierceChem at