paramagnetic beads that can be used for flow cytometry?

Keith Hoek -BIOCHEM hoek at biosci.uq.oz.au
Tue Oct 3 17:00:48 EST 1995

I use boehringer paramagnetic beads for a completely different application,
however I believe that they are composed of an entirely different matrix
to dynabeads.  The dynabeads are made of methacrylate ? and the boehringer
beads are composed of polystyrene, perhaps they will fluoresce differently
or not at all - I don't know.

Just a suggestion.

Keith Hoek                                      hoek at biosci.uq.edu.au
              intracellular mRNA transport