need NIH Predoctoral and Postdoctoral Proposals for use in ethics course

Roberta Brinton rbrinton at hsc.usc.edu
Thu Oct 5 12:53:30 EST 1995

Dear Colleagues,
I conduct a graduate course in Science, Research and Ethics. As part
of that course I would like to have the graduate students conduct a
mock grant review in the NIH format to both learn about the process of
grant review as well as experiencing the ethical challenge of grant
review. I would appreciate receiving pre and postdoctoral NIH or NSF
fellowship applications and reviewers comments. In order to be
scientifically as well as ethically relevant I would appreciate
receiving proposals that were written  within the last two years. You
may want to white out your name on the copy sent to me or I can do
that once I receive it. Confidentiality is assured. I am interested in
receiving approved and nonapproved proposals. Proposals can be sent to
me at Dr. Roberta Diaz Brinton, Department of Molecular Pharmacology
and Toxicology, University of Southern California, School of Pharmacy,
1985 Zonal Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90033 . Thank you for your
contribution to the pursuit of ethical scientific practice.