Help with Pokeweed mitogen

Greg Maniero ak402 at freenet.HSC.Colorado.EDU
Thu Oct 5 19:52:26 EST 1995

I am beginning to use Pokeweed mitogen in lymphocyte proliferation assays
and am unsure of storage/handling.  I purchased the PWM from Sigma and
made a stock sol'n of 1mg/ml in RPMI.  Does anyone know how long this will
last while refridgerated?  Can I prepare dilutions and freeze for later
use?  How about thawing and refreezing?   Thanks in advance for any help.

Greg Maniero
University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
Dept. of EPO Biology
(303) 492-6014