Lyme Disease

Bryan Kiehl b3748 at
Fri Oct 6 08:51:09 EST 1995

In article <9509068129.AA812998756 at>,
   CIsaacs at ("Isaacs, Cary") wrote:
>Someone recently asked me a question about current therapy regimes for lyme
>disease.  I had no answer.  Does anyone know?  Is there any talk about
>resistant strains and their influence on therapy?  Does anyone know of
>resources or doctors that I can get information from?
Diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease is a much discussed topic among
several groups. As might be expected, there is also some controversy. I
suggest that you contact the Centers for Disease Control in Colorado as a
start. There are also several experts, especially in the upper Midwest and
East Coast regions in the US.