BOOK WANTED:HUMAN ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY - SPENCE

Lyle H Stanway aa797 at torfree.net
Sat Oct 7 13:32:01 EST 1995

I would like to BORROW (or RENT if necessary) the above title, by Alex P
Spence and E B Mason, 4th ed'n, 1992, for a personal interest course I
will be taking as an evening lecture series at U of T in Feb/96, 'til
late March.

If anyone in the Toronto area has a used, unneeded copy I would
appreciate the opportunity to use it. No matter if it is a bit marked or
dirty, as long as it is usable for the 6 -8 week duration of the course,
it's satisfactory for my purpose.

Please E-MAIL reply to  LYLE H STANWAY   aa797 at torfree.net

Appreciate any assistance.    Thank you!