Post-Doc needed in cell signalling

Dr Stephen Young s.p.young at bham.ac.uk
Tue Oct 10 13:00:56 EST 1995

Department of Rheumatology - University of Birmingham.

We are seeking to recruit a post-doc with experience in the
Biochemical aspects of cell signalling. The project will involve
investigation of signalling in lymphocytes in inflammatory disease,
particularly rheumatoid arthritis. These cells signal abnormally (see
Eur. J. Immunol (1995) 25, 1547-1554 ) and we are in the process of
identifying the nature of the abnormality.

Excellent facilities are available including FACS analyser and
sorter, and a single cell imaging system. The project would be
carried out in close association with the MRC Centre for Clinical
Research in Immunology and Signalling.

Salary: R&A Grade IA

Closing Date: 30 November 1995

Contact:

--
------
Dr Stephen Young                   |   s.p.young at bham.ac.uk
Department of Rheumatology         |   tel: +44-(0)-121-414-6480
University of Birmingham           |   fax: +44-(0)-121-414-6794
Edgbaston                          |
Birmingham B15 2TT, UK             |