Textbook Error?

Paul J Travers travers at europa.lif.icnet.uk
Wed Oct 11 04:26:02 EST 1995

In article <Pine.OSF.3.91.951010224420.18258A-100000 at alpha.fdu.edu>,
midlige at ALPHA.FDU.EDU ("Frederick  H. Midlige") wrote:

> Am I loosing it or are the middle two gels transposed in Fig 3.16 of
> Immunology by Janeway & Travers 1994?  The pictures of the fragments do not
> seem to jibe with the legend explanation.  How about it?

   You are correct.  Sorry - the printers transposed them and we missed
that when we checked over the proofs.  It's been corrected for the next
edition, if that's any consolation.

> It's still a
> great Text none the less!

   Thanks.  Constructive criticism (and praise) is gratefully received.

                        Paul

--
Paul J Travers                  phone : +44-(0)171-631-6862 (office)
ICRF Structural Biology Unit     "       "        "    6868 (lab)
London WC1E 7HX          email :  travers at europa.lif.icnet.uk
England                  or :      paul at histo.cryst.bbk.ac.uk