Antibody Production

Tuangthip Aroonpiroj - SCBT - 3636194 g3636194 at
Thu Oct 12 19:02:13 EST 1995

David Osterbur (dosterbu at wrote:
: I am interested in having a company produce my antibody, perhaps in a
: chicken.  Can anyone recommend a reliable, reasonably priced place that
: they have used.  Also are there good sources of anti-chicken secondary
: antibodies?  Thanks for any info.  David Osterbur
	I can't help you directly but I know one man who can help you.
Get in touch him at asimi002 at He is Mr.Chatchai
Tayapiwattana. Hope that he can enlighten you.