Seeking human/mouse Vbeta3+ T cell hybridomas

Kristin Reda kr029979 at mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu
Tue Oct 17 15:58:25 EST 1995

I would like to find a human Vbeta3+ T cell hybridoma that responds to
both SEB and the streptococcal superantigen SSA.  A second choice would
be a human Vbeta3+ T cell clone.  I'd also be interested in finding a
mouse Vbeta3+ T cell hybridoma as a back-up.  I would greatly appreciate
it if anyone could provide me with information as to a source, or if
anyone had a relevant hybridoma or clone that I could use.  Thank you!