Non radioactive cytotoxic activity assay

Jeffrey Frelinger jfrelin at MED.UNC.EDU
Wed Oct 18 14:41:04 EST 1995

There are a coupleof assays that measure induction of apoptosis using BrDU
staining, or PI staining and sfhits to less than 2N DNA content.  They are
not as convenient or sensitive.
Jeff Frelinger