pricing monoclonal projects

Robert Burns burns at sasa.gov.uk
Thu Oct 19 12:22:05 EST 1995

Hi all, I wonder if any of you can help me? I have been asked by my
boss to produce a global cost for monoclonal antibody production.
I am having difficulties with this as we run several projects
simultaneously and run our unit as a service to our organisation with
no charges being made. Has anybody either commissioned the production
of a Mab or charged for a project that they have
taken on?

What I am looking for is a single figure covering all the R+D costs,
including staff time, consumeables etc. I have heared from a colleague
that something in the area of 30K UK pounds would not be unreasonable
any comments?

Thanks

Rob

Robert Burns