NP-40

Stacy Ferguson sef at med.unc.edu
Thu Oct 19 03:12:39 EST 1995

In article <463skp$m0l at saba.info.ucla.edu>,
John Ferbas  <Ferbas at cyto.medsch.ucla.edu> wrote:
>Sigma no longer sells NP-40, and I am unaware of any other vendors.
>Does anyone know another vendor?

Try Bio-Rad. I'm fairly certain that I've bought both Tween-20 and
NP-40 from them (because getting any of the detergents on the damned
yellow label takes off the writing and I kept having to rewrite which
detergent it was with a sharpie). Also, Bio-Rad tends to sell reagents
that are commonly used for procedures one would use for their equipment,
so always check them when it comes to something that might be used for
protein chemistry.

Stacy