Neutralizing AB to rat IL-6

Ian Clarke intermed at inforamp.net
Thu Oct 19 15:25:43 EST 1995

Hi Wallace:

Genzyme has two products that you might be interested in.The first is the
monoclonal mouse anti-human IL-6 (1618-01). This is a neutralizing
antibody that cross-reacts with rat. The second is the monoclonal rat
anti-mouse IL-6 receptor (1992-01). This antibody recognizes mouse and
rat IL-6 Receptor, and neutralizes IL-6 induced bioactivity in both of
these species.

If you send me your fax number, I can forward copies of the technical
specifications of these antibodies.

PS. Inter Medico is the Canadian distributor for
Genzyme.g051941 at LABSUN1.MED.UOTTAWA.CA ("wallace lauzon ", grad student)

--

Ian Clarke, M.Sc.
Marketing Manager
intermed at inforamp.net