Suppliers of Monoclonals to human TCR

Bill Jaramillo billj at
Thu Oct 19 23:50:44 EST 1995

Hi All,

Just a quick request to anyone who can help me with finding
manufacturers/suppliers of FITC-conjugated MAbs to the V-beta regions of
the T-cell receptor. I am looking for a panel of MAbs that will cover the
majority of V-beta families.

I recently obtained some TCR MAbs from IMMUNOTECH, France, and know that
T-CELL DIAGNOSTICS also produce some V-beta MAbs, but was wondering if
anyone knows any other companies who produce V-beta MAbs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Jaramillo
Centre for Immunology
St Vincent's Hospital
Sydney, Australia

"I hold my own views, independent of my employer, therefore I am"

billj at