Flow Cytometry

Peter W. Tsao tsaopw at a1.lldmpc.umc.dupont.com
Thu Oct 19 09:28:18 EST 1995

There is a web page for ISAC, which is the de facto organization for
flow users.  Their web address is
http://nucleus.immunol.washington.edu/isac.html.  Look under cytometry
network sites and you'll find a list of gopher sites, mailing lists etc.

Peter.

The opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the sender
and do not necessarily relfect the views of the employer.