problems with immunolabeling

Mark H. Whitnall whitnall at vax.afrri.usuhs.mil
Wed Oct 25 10:47:06 EST 1995

An avidin-biotinylated peroxidase tag is much more sensitive than
PAG and will allow detection of epitopes where PAG fails.
The DAB reaction product stays localized to the site where the
antibody binds. See Exp. Cell Res. 216:411-421 (1995) for a
pre-embedding protocol and J. Comp. Neurol. 275:13-28 (1988)
for a post-embedding protocol.

--
Mark H. Whitnall, Ph.D., Armed Forces Radiobiology Research
Institute, Bethesda, MD 20889-5603      tel: (301) 295-0277
fax: (301) 295-0313,           whitnall at vax.afrri.usuhs.mil
http://131.158.22.48            gopher, ftp: 131.158.22.48/