Any info. on American Association of Immunologists?

Mitch Magee MMAGEE at TCID.TDH.STATE.TX.US
Thu Oct 26 07:57:46 EST 1995

>      I would like to join the American Association of Immunologists.   If
> you have any information such as membership dues, journal subscription
> rates, address, phone number, fax number, etc., it would be greatly
> appreciated.   Thank you very much for your help!

The address is...

    AAI
    9650 Rockville Pike
    Bethesda, MD  20814-3994

    (301) 530-7178
    (301) 571-1816  FAX

There is an application form in the back of some issues that
describes the procedure for getting in AAI.  This year the dues are
$200 (but that includes getting J.I.).

Mitch Magee
Department of Research Immunology
Texas Center for Infectious Disease