!!!! Where can I get CYCLOSPORIN A Antibody !!!

schwartz at bioreagents.com schwartz at bioreagents.com
Sat Oct 28 15:15:56 EST 1995

In article <46o8tl$i8d at nis.dacom.co.kr>, <ishjok at chollian.dacom.co.kr> writes:

> I am looking for cyclosporin a antibody
> Where can I buy the antibody
> If you know,Please let me know also.
> HHHHEEEELLLPPP!!!!

You might try Dr. Bernard Erlanger, I think he has developed a cyclosporin A antibody - though I'm not positive.
Dr. Bernard Erlanger
Columbia University
Department of Microbiology
New York, NY 10032
Tel: 212-305-3740  Fax: 212-305-1468

While we can't help with the cyclopsporin A antibody, you may be interested in knowing that we do carry Cyclophilin A antibodies as well as Cyclophilin C, FKBP59, calmodulin and NF-AT
antibodies and also a new Calcineurin B specific antibody.  For more information about any of these, visit our web site at the URL below, or give us a call, we'd be happy to send
youdatasheets.  Good luck in your search.

James Stiehr                                      \\    //
Affinity BioReagents, Inc.                     \  /
jstiehr at bioreagents.com                        ||
http://www.bioreagents.com/affinity      ||