Alopecia

jmills at CARIBNET.NET jmills at CARIBNET.NET
Sun Oct 29 23:34:45 EST 1995

I'm inquiring on behalf of a close friend whose symptoms are reasonably mild but
have lasted for near 18 months now.

My associate is 34, female, and is experiencing serious thinning in the upper
scalp areas.  No mass droping out, just constant shedding over the last 18
months.

Having expended significant resources on hair, scalp and dietary treatments -
with no appreciable effect - we are wondering what other proven options exist.

Anyone know of anything with a better than average success rate?  We would
appreciate hearing if you do.

Jimmy Mills (in Sunny Barbados, W.I.)