help me in finding Hepatitis B

Nanthanit Chosungnoe - SCMI - 3536468 g3536468 at mucc.mahidol.ac.th
Mon Oct 30 21:26:04 EST 1995

Hello,
    I am a microbiological graduate student at Mahidol University. Now I
am doing my thesis under the topic"Production and Characterization of
Monoclonal Antidodies against Hepatitis B surface antigen. After getting
desirable clones,I have a big problem.For characterization of those
MAbs,I do not have subtype panel of Hepatitis B surface antigen;only
subtype adr and adw that I have. I would like to have other subtypes; ayr
and ayw.
    Anyone who can advise me about source or suppliers of all the
subtypes above or available in hand. Please inform me. I am very truly
need your help.
     Thanks in advance.
     TAM.