In article <DpnALp.8Bt at udcf.gla.ac.uk>, gbza83 at udcf.gla.ac.uk (David
* In article <4j5ins$lki at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, "Zeitlin, Ben"
<B.Zeitlin at shu.ac.uk> says:
* >Could anyone point me towards any references for currently used bioassays
* >measuring IL-1 (beta), IL-2 and IL-6 levels in cell culture supernatant.
* > And are there any bioassays for TNF alpha other than the WEHI or L929(?)
* >cytotoxicity assays. To put it bluntly, I'm looking for methods which are
* >cheaper than ELISA!
* >Thanks for your help,
* I'm not sure that biassays would be any cheaper than ELISA, but
* 'Cytokines a practicle Approach' has several methods which might interest you.
* Janet Spicer
have a look at my web site which lists cell lines used for cytokine
bioassays and references
Ultra posse nemo obligatur