hangehf at PUBLIC3.BTA.NET.CN
hangehf at PUBLIC3.BTA.NET.CN
Thu Aug 8 11:44:42 EST 1996
I am a research assistant in the Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Preventive Medicine. Last year, I got my doctor degree of microbiology and immunology. I have experience on molecular biology, virology, vaccinology and also immunology. I want to find a position in US. Although till today my works are all about Hantavirus, I'd like to accept any works in the fields I mentioned above and I have the confidence to do them well. Anyone have interesting please contact me with the following e-mail address: hangehf at public3.bta.net.cn.
I enclose my CV below. I am just waiting for your response.
Yao Shuyuan, Ph.D
Institute of Virology, CAPM
#100 Ying Xin Jie, Xuan Wu Qu
Beijing 100052, CHINA
YAO SHUYUAN, Ph.D.
National Laboratory of HFRS, Institute of Virology ,
Chinese Academy of Preventive Medicine(CAPM)
#100 Yingxin Jie, Xuanwu Qu, Beijing 100052,
P. R. China
Tel. 0086-10-63539775 Fax. 008610-63532053
E-mail: hangehf at public3.bta.net.cn
Sex: Male. Birthdate: 26/03/1969. Birthplace: TangShan, China
Molecular Biology, Virology and Immunology
Ph.D. Microbiology & Immunology.
Institute of Virology, CAPM. Beijing, China.
Dissertation: Preparation of vaccinia virus vectored vaccine against epidemic
Mentor: Dr. Hang Changshou. M.D. & Prof.
Bachelor degree of Science. Virology and Molecular Biology.
Dept. of virology, Wuhan University. China
l995-- Institute of virology, CAPM
Construction of recombinant RNA based on the Semliki Forest Virus(SFV) replicon
in order to express the nucleocapsid protein and glycoprotein of hantaan virus.
1991--1995 Institute of Virology, CAPM
1. Preparation and characterizations of candidate virus strain (PS-6) for killed
vaccine against EHF.
2. The cloning and sequencing of M genome segment of Hantavirus chinese isolate
3. Co-express M and S segments of Hantaan virus genome in vaccinia virus
TianTan strain. Development of vaccinia virus-vectored vaccine against EHF
4. The studies on virulence of Hantaan virus:
a. The selection of attenuated virus clone.
b. Establishment of animal model and virulence markers.
Feb.--July.1991 Institute of Developmental Biology, Academia Sinica, China
The cloning and sequencing of homologue sequence of Anti-Freeze Glycoprotein in
fresh water teleost genome.
Chinese Association for Medical Virology
Chinese Association for Gene Engineering
1.familar with all systems on PC such as OS7.5 for MAC, OS2 Wrap, WindowsX and
2.can make small programs in C++ ; have some experience on operating database;
3.familiar with databases on molecular biology such as GenBank, EMBL, Entrez,
PDB and PIR on net;
4.familiar with anaylysis softwares on molecular biology; have experience on
molecular analysis and structure prediction.
1. Prof. Hang Changshou, MD, Chief of the Dept. of HFRS, Institute of Virology,
CAPM. #100 Ying Xin Jie, Xuan Wu Qu, Beijing 100052, CHINA.
Tel. 0086-10-3539775, Fax. 0086-10-3532053.
2. Prof. Li Dexin, MD, Dept. of HFRS, Institute of Virology, CAPM.
#100 Ying Xin Jie, Xuan Wu Qu, Beijing 100052, CHINA.
Tel. 0086-10-3539775, Fax.0086-10-3532053.
3. Prof. Ruan Li, MD & Ph.D, Chief of the Dept. of Genetics, Institute of
Virology, CAPM. #100 Ying Xin Jie, Xuan Wu Qu, Beijing 100052, CHINA.
Tel. 0086-10-3529224, Fax: 0086-10-3529224.
e-mail: ruanl at public3.bta.net.cn
1. Construction of genomic library of a fresh water teleost(leuciscus waleckii)
and detection of it's homologous sequences of anti-freeze protein gene.
Chinese Journal of biotechnology, 8(2) 192-196,1992
2. Establishment of markers for virulence of Hantavirus
Chinese Journal of Virology, 11(4):298-304,1995
3. Cloning and transient expression of M genome segment cDNA of Hantaan virus
chinese isolate A9
Chinese Journal of Experimental and Clinical Virology, 9(4):332-336,1995
4. Sequencing of M genome segment cDNA of Hantavirus chinese isolate A9
Chinese Journal of Virology, 10(1):1-5, 1995
5. Screen of candidate strain for Hantavirus-type inactivated vaccine against
EHF and it's characterization.
Chinese Journal of Microbiology and lmmunology. in press.
6. Co-expression of hantaan virus' M and S segments in vaccinia virus Tiantan
Chinese Journal of Virology. in press.
More information about the Immuno