"In Vivo Veritas" now available through the WWW

iddavis at vms.cis.pitt.edu iddavis at vms.cis.pitt.edu
Fri Aug 16 22:54:56 EST 1996

At last, the moment you've all been waiting for:

"In Vivo Veritas," the newsletter of the University of Pittsburgh Cancer
Institute's Biologic Therapeutics Program is now available through the World
Wide Web.  Our aim is to keep the medical community and any other interested
people aware of the immunotherapy protocols currently being run by the UPCI.
IVV also contains regular features including a "Cytokine of the Month,"
summaries of areas of basic science related to biologic therapeutics, and
descriptions of recent conferences and abstracts.  The WWW site is set up
so that you may browse IVV either by subject or by issue.

The URL is:

http://www.pci.upmc.edu/~davis/IVV/IVV.html  	(note: the address is
						case-sensitive)

IVV is available in hard copy or by fax, and subscriptions are free of charge.
If you would like to be added to our mailing/fax list, please contact us.
We welcome your comments, suggestions, criticisms and contributions. Please
call us on (412) 383 9000, fax to (412) 624 1172, or e-mail Ian Davis
(iddavis at vms.cis.pitt.edu) or Maria Bond (bond at pittsurg.nb.upmc.edu).

Ian Davis, Editor, IVV